Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Outbound Photos

Last Saturday, my mom's office has an event, an outbound! Well, actually it was Saturday, and usually on saturday i sleep until noon, or a few hours before noon. But today, I had to wake up at 6 AM. But atleast I'm gonna take more photos there. Plus, my dad said that if i shot good photos, he's gonna give me something! So well, for the something and the fun of outbound and photography! So, here's the pictures I got.

Hmm... You'll notice that there's nothing related to the outbound event, because all the good photos aren't related to the outbound. They are all related to nature. My dad said that the the photos with
good focuses are these (and this is th top 4).


This is the photo of a plant. I like the springy thingy, that's why I took a picture of it. My dad said the focus was good, well, i think it's not too bad.

This is a... I dunno what this is, it's a fruit, but I dunno what fuit. The focus is not good among the top 4, but I like it because the fruit is shiny ^^.




These are the winning photo (The 2 plants, bottom and up)! The best focus and compotitions my dad said! I like it too.

So, there's my photos this session, I'll show you more!

No comments: